Material: Handwoven Mulberry silk, Natural Dyed
Speciality: Natural Handcrafted Clothing
Made from Mulberry silk so fine and light that you’ll forget you’re wearing it.
The garment is printed with Almond leaves, using one of the most water-efficient natural dyeing methods. The Gorgeous prints of leaves are truly unique and make you feel hugged by nature.
- This item is made to order and dispatches in 3 weeks.
- We make every effort in ensuring that what you see is close to what you receive.
- Although, due to the intricate nature of the crafts involved in the making, the products may slightly vary.
- Handwoven & hand dyed garments, by nature, have unintentional imperfections.
- Eco-prints are organically formed prints and can never be exactly replicated.
- Also, please be aware that sometimes natural dyes fade and mellow overtime.
- However, they age beautifully & never lose their eye-pleasing aesthetic.
- F Fair
- I Indigenous
- V Vegan
- O Organic
- R Regenerative
- R Refashioned