Material: Upcycled Sarees, Lined with handwoven cotton
Speciality: Upcycling pre & post consumer textile waste into durable & aesthetic products.
Beach Vacay, a series of upcycles semicircular clutches perfect for your vacation look. Each of these clutches is handcrafted out of an entire discarded saree
- Each hand knitted piece is unique in terms of colors & textures. No two pieces would look exactly the same except for the size.
- The color palettes are subject to availability of the colors in discarded sarees. Design relevant colors will be used for each design.
- Each large sized bag takes around 5 to 6 days to finish. The process is tedious & slow. We make the products in small batches by order.
- All the products are made out of discarded sarees. The materials are consist of cotton, cotton x silk, polyester, nylon, blends, etc.
- The bags & clutches are lined with cotton fabric. A zipper is provided as a closure. The bags have three pockets inside & the clutches have one zipper pocket inside. The bags have metal loops on both sides so that any detachable strap can be used.
- F Fair
- I Indigenous
- V Vegan
- O Organic
- R Regenerative
- R Refashioned