Material: 100% Handwoven Mulberry silk, 100% Natural Dyed
Speciality: Natural Handcrafted Clothing
Made from Mulberry silk so fine and light that you’ll forget you’re wearing it. The garment is dyed using red roses from our local temples. The red petals print the most minimal and subtle impressions on our handwoven fabrics.
- This item is made to order and dispatches in 3 weeks.
- We make every effort in ensuring that what you see is close to what you receive.
- Although, due to the intricate nature of the crafts involved in the making, the products may slightly vary.
- Handwoven & hand dyed garments, by nature, have unintentional imperfections.
- Eco-prints are organically formed prints and can never be exactly replicated.
- Also, please be aware that sometimes natural dyes fade and mellow overtime.
- However, they age beautifully & never lose their eye-pleasing aesthetic.
- F Fair
- I Indigenous
- V Vegan
- O Organic
- R Regenerative
- R Refashioned