Material: 100% Cotton.
Speciality: Handspun, handwoven and hand block printed in Jaipur, India.
Designed in Cornwall, Handmade in Jaipur.
- A gathered waist brings volume to this free and flowy frock style mini dress.
- Featuring a high neck that ties at the back below which a subtle gap descends.
- Ruffled hemline at both the wrist and neck.
- Sits above the knee in a beautiful floaty fit.
- Full length sleeves.
- Pockets for a confident style and those essential bits.
- Hand block printed onto 100% cotton. Fully biodegradable.
- The block printing process is all done by the artisan’s hand – natural imperfections are part of the beauty and craft
Banjaara uses handblock printing and artisanal methods which may have certain irregularities which are a natural outcome of the process.
- F Fair
- I Indigenous
- V Vegan
- O Organic
- R Regenerative
- R Refashioned